We will hold several information sessions on campus in October and early November 2014. We are currently in the process of scheduling these sessions. Please join us at any or all of the following dates:
- Mon, Oct 13, noon-1pm in Y2E2, room 101. This is a classroom/conference room on the first floor of the Yang & Yamazaki Environment and Energy (Y2E2) Building, near Coupa Cafe.
- Thurs, Oct 16, noon-1pm in the LKSC building of the Medical School, room LK208. This is a classroom on the second floor of the Li Ka Shing Center.
- Tues, Oct 21, noon-1pm in Encina Hall, room tbd.
- Thurs, Oct 23, noon-1pm at the GSB, in C102. This is a first floor classroom in the Class of '68 building at the Knight Management Center.
- Thurs, Nov 6, 6-8pm at the d.school's Pitch Night. We'll be one of several classes pitching and then hosting a booth. Come meet us, learn more, and ask questions at the d.school, building 550 on campus.
- TBD date and time at the PD Loft.
Our admissions process involves a written application (submitted via a yet-to-be-posted form on this page) and an in-person event for invited applicants. The written application will be available in late October. There will be about two invitation-only, in-person events that will last a few hours in the late afternoon or early evening and will happen between November 14 and 20. Invited applicants will only need to make one of these events and you will be invited to attend a few days before hand. Check back later for more details.
Contact us at email@example.com if you want to host an information session at your Stanford department or program.