We will hold several information sessions on campus in October and early November 2014. We are currently in the process of scheduling these sessions. Please join us at any or all of the following dates:
- Wed, Sept 24, noon-1:30pm at the GSB's Global Experiences Fair. This is an outside event on the Community Court (grassy area) at the Knight Management Center.
- Wed, Oct 1, noon-2pm at the GSB's Student Activities Fair. This is an outside event on the Community Court (grassy area) at the Knight Management Center.
- Thurs, Oct 16, noon-1pm in the LKSC building of the Medical School, room LK208. This is a classroom on the second floor of the Li Ka Shing Center.
- Tues, Oct 21, noon-1pm at Encina Hall. Room tbd.
- Thurs, Oct 23, noon-1pm at the GSB, in C102. This is a first floor classroom in the Class of '68 building at the Knight Management Center.
- Thurs, Nov 6, 6-8pm at the d.school's Pitch Night. We'll be one of several classes pitching and then hosting a booth. Come meet us, learn more, and ask questions at the d.school, building 550 on campus.
- TBD date and time at the PD Loft.
- TBD date and time at Y2E2.
Our admissions process involves a written application (submitted via a yet-to-be-posted form on this page) and an in-person event for invited applicants. This will happen in November 2014. Check back later for more details.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to host an information session at your Stanford department or program.