The 2018 Extreme Application is now open! Click here to apply by Tuesday, November 7, 2017 @ 11:59pm.
For the upcoming 2018 Extreme course, we will hold several information sessions on campus in October and early November. Below are the currently confirmed information sessions:
- Wed. Oct. 11th, 12:15pm @ d.school (Bldg. 550), Studio 3. This is a room located on the 2nd floor of the d.school.
- Mon. Oct. 16th, 12:30pm @ School of Medicine, Alway building, Room M106. This is located on the 1st floor of Alway.
- Tues. Oct. 17th, 6:30pm @ Graduate School of Business, Room C106. This is located in the Class of 1968 Building, across from Coupa Cafe at the GSB.
- Wed. Oct. 18th, 10:30am @ Encina Hall Central, Lower Level, International Policy Studies Conference Room. Walk downstairs and follow signs for International Policy Studies (IPS).
- Wed. Oct. 18th, 6:30pm @ Y2E2, Room 101 (on the 1st floor). Y2E2 (aka Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building is in the School of Engineering Quad).
- Thurs. Nov. 2nd, 5:30pm @ d.school (Bldg. 550) Pitch Night. We will be one of the several classes pitching and then hosting a booth.
Our admissions process involves a written application and an in-person event for semi-finalists. The written application form is available here.
Please be aware of the following Important Application Dates:
- Tues. Nov. 7, 2017 @11:59pm - The deadline to submit the written application
- Fri., Nov. 17, 2017 - The date by which notices will be sent out to applicants who have been chosen to attend our semi-finalist in-person events
- Mon., Nov. 27, 7-9pm and Tues., Nov. 28, 7-9pm - The dates of our semi-finalist in-person events. **If you apply please reserve at least one of these evenings in case you make it to this round**
- Fri., Dec.1, 2017 - The date by which we will communicate final decisions about admits to the course
- Mon. Dec.4, 2017 - The date admits to the course will be asked to confirm their seat
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or if you want to host an information session at your stanford department or program.