For the upcoming Extreme course, we will hold several information sessions on campus in October and early November. Please join us at any or all of the following dates:
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 12:45pm at the d. school (building 550), Studio 2. This is the classroom on the second floor of the d. school, next to the bay studio.
- Monday, Oct.17 12:30pm in LKSC, rm LK102/102. This is a classroom on the first floor of the Li Ka Shing Center at the School of Medicine.
- Friday, Oct. 21 12:45pm at Huang 305. This is in the Jen-Hsun Huang Engineering Center, on the third floor.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26 12:30pm at Encina Hall West 101.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 6:00pm at the GSB, room C102. This is a first floor classroom in the Class of '68 building at the Knight Management Center, just across from Coupa Cafe.
- Thursday, Nov. 3 at the d. school's Pitch Night (starts at 6pm). We'll be one of several classes pitching and then hosting a booth. Come meet us, learn more, and ask questions at the d. school, building 550 on campus.
Our admissions process involves a written application and an in-person event for invited applicants. The written application form is posted below and will be due Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 at 11:59pm. The in-person events will be on November 29th 7-9pm and November 30th 7-9pm. If you apply, please reserve at least one of these evenings.
We intend to invite applicants to these in-person events no later than Thurs. Nov. 17, 5pm. After the in-person events, we will communicate final decisions about the admits to the course by Friday, Dec. 2. And we ask for a confirmation of acceptance by Monday, Dec. 5.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or if you want to host an information session at your Stanford department or program.