We will hold several information sessions on campus in October and early November 2015. Please join us at any or all of the following dates:
- Tues, Oct 13, 12pm at the d.school (building 550), Studio 1. This is a classroom on the second floor of the d.school, just at the top of the stairs that lead up from the atrium.
- Wed, Oct 21, 6pm in Y2E2, room 105. This is a classroom/conference room on the first floor of the Yang & Yamazaki Environment and Energy (Y2E2) Building, near Coupa Cafe.
- Wed, Oct 28, 12:30pm in Encina Hall Central, room 464. This is a classroom/conference room on the first floor of the central wing of Encina Hall.
- Fri, Oct 30, 12:30pm in LKSC, rm LK102. This is a classroom on the first floor of the the Li Ka Shing Center at the School of Medicine.
- Mon, Nov 2, 6pm at the GSB, room C102. This is a first floor classroom in the Class of '68 building at the Knight Management Center, just across from Coupa Cafe.
- Thurs, Nov 5 at the d.school's Pitch Night. We'll be one of several classes pitching and then hosting a booth. Come meet us, learn more, and ask questions at the d.school, building 550 on campus.
Our admissions process involves a written application (the form for this application is posted below) and an in-person event for invited applicants. Deadline for this application will be Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 11:59pm. The in-person events will be on Sun, Nov 15, 4-6pm and Mon, Nov 16, 7-9pm. If you apply, please reserve at least one of these evenings.
We intend to invite applicants to these in-person events no later than Thurs, Nov 12, 5pm. After the in-person events, we will communicate final decisions about the admits to the course by Fri, Nov 20. We ask for a confirmation of acceptance by Mon, Nov 23.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to host an information session at your Stanford department or program.