For the upcoming 2017-18 Extreme course, we will hold several information sessions on campus in October and early November. Below are the currently confirmed information sessions. More to be added, so check back here at the beginning of Fall quarter.
- Wed. Oct. 11th, 12:15pm @ d.school (Bldg. 550), Studio 3. This is a room located on the 2nd floor of the d.school.
- Tues. Oct. 17th, 6:30pm @ Graduate School of Business, Room C106. This is located in the Class of 1968 Building, across from Coupa Cafe at the GSB.
- Wed. Oct. 18th, 10:30am @ Encina Hall Central, Lower Level, International Policy Studies Conference Room. Walk downstairs and follow signs for International Policy Studies (IPS).
- Wed. Oct. 18th, 6:30pm @ Y2E2, Room 101 (on the 1st floor). Y2E2 (aka Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building is in the School of Engineering Quad).
- Thurs. Nov. 2nd @ d.school Pitch Night. We will be one of the several classes pitching and then hosting a booth. Come and meet us, learn more and ask questions at the d.school (Bldg. 550)
Our admissions process involves a written application and an in-person event for invited applicants. The written application form will be posted here by early October.
Please be aware of the following Important Application Dates:
The deadline to submit the written application will be Tues. Nov. 7th, 2017 at 11:59pm.
The in-person events will be on Mon., Nov. 27th, 7-9pm and Tues., Nov. 28th, 7-9pm. **If you apply please reserve at least one of these evenings. We intend to invite applicants to these in-person events no later than Fri., Nov. 17th.
After the in-person events, we will communicate final decisions about the admits to the course by Fri., Dec.1 and will ask you to confirm your seat by Mon., Dec. 4th.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions or if you want to host an information session at your stanford department or program.