We will hold several information sessions on campus in October and early November 2014. We are currently in the process of scheduling these sessions. Please join us at any or all of the following dates:
- Mon, Oct 13, noon-1pm in Y2E2, room 101. This is a classroom/conference room on the first floor of the Yang & Yamazaki Environment and Energy (Y2E2) Building, near Coupa Cafe.
- Tues, Oct 14, 11am-noon in the Design Program Loft, building 610.
- Thurs, Oct 16, noon-1pm in the LKSC building of the Medical School, room LK208. This is a classroom on the second floor of the Li Ka Shing Center.
- Tues, Oct 21, noon-1pm in Encina Hall West 108, this is a classroom on the first floor of the west wing of Encina Hall.
- Thurs, Oct 23, noon-1pm at the GSB, in C102. This is a first floor classroom in the Class of '68 building at the Knight Management Center.
- Thurs, Nov 6, 6-8pm at the d.school's Pitch Night. We'll be one of several classes pitching and then hosting a booth. Come meet us, learn more, and ask questions at the d.school, building 550 on campus.
Our admissions process involves a written application, posted below, and an in-person event for invited applicants. Submit the written application via the form posted below by 11:59pm on Sun, Nov 9. There will be two invitation-only, in-person events from 4-6pm on Sun, Nov 16 and 6-8pm on Mon, Nov 17. Invited applicants will only need to make one of these events. You will be invited to attend by Fri, Nov 14.