IBEKA (the People Centered Economic and Business Institute) has successfully completed a multitude of community development and energy projects in Indonesia. IBEKA's mission is to improve the living standards of rural communities through the use of ‘technology transfer’ and local resources.
IBEKA’s main activities include:
• Rural electrification with renewable energy;
• Building infrastructure for village development;
• Research on renewable energy resources;
• Developing and training related to mini-micro hydro activities; and
• Creating economic activity in rural areas.
For more information on IBEKA, check out their website.