The Stanford GSB sat down with the Design for Extreme Affordability teaching team to discuss some really interesting topics, including the class and the teaching team’s philosophy.
- David Beach, Professor of Mechanical Engineering; Director, Product Realization Laboratory
- Stuart Coulson, Consulting Associate Professor, Hasso Plattner Institute of Design (the d.school)
- Julian Gorodsky PhD, Consulting Associate Professor, d.shrink for the d.school, Team Shrink (psychologist) for the BioDesign Fellowships, and Clinical Psychologist
- James Patell, Herbert Hoover Professor of Public and Private Management, Stanford GSB
- Sarah Stein Greenberg, Managing Director at the d.school, Stanford MBA ’06, and alumna of the Design for Extreme Affordability class